- Wide area spray nozzle
- WD-40 (r)'s lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
- Faster spray rate
- WD40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits
- WD-40 (r) protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- WD-40 (r) loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- WD-40 (r) non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers and excess bonding material
WD-40 (r) multi-use product lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, rollers, chains and gears. It protects against rust and corrosion on items like tools and sporting equipment. It penetrates to free stuck corroded parts like nuts, bolts, valves and locks. It quickly removes adhesives, corrosion and paint. It displaces moisture to restore water flooded equipment such as engines, spark plugs and power tools. Features new wide-area spray nozzle, designed to deliver product quickly and efficiently over large areas. Dries electrical systems, and cleans, protects and lubricates while driving out moisture. Prevents rust and keeps dirt and debris from sticking. Gre at for lawn mowers, engines, tractors, large equipment, wheelbarrows, recreational vehicles and snow shovels.