While we know our customers always buy what they need and never have the desire to return anything, our lawyers and website people still made extra sure we have the following in place:
Items purchased in-store or online can be returned within 30 days. All items must be in their original packaging in an unused and re-sellable condition.
- For online sales, items can be returned by postage (at customer’s expense) or returned in store (at no additional charge).
- For instore sales, items must have a valid receipt when presented for a refund.
- Items that are defective in nature are eligible for exchange of same product.
- Items that are cut to size, or are custom in nature are non-returnable, refundable or able to be exchanged.
- Special ordered items are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges.
And for those of you who love red tape and legalese, our lawyers billed us extra hours for the following:
**Management reserves the right to approve or deny any return, refund or exchange for any reasons that may or may not be outlined in policy.**